Aeropuertos, estaciones de tren y terminales de ferry del mundo
[Descripción] As of January 2017, the OpenFlights Airports Database contains over 10,000 airports, train stations and ferry terminals spanning the globe. Each entry contains the following information:
- Airport ID: Unique OpenFlights identifier for this airport.
- Name: Name of airport. May or may not contain the City name.
- City: Main city served by airport. May be spelled differently from Name.
- Country: Country or territory where airport is located.
- IATA/FAA: 3-letter FAA code, for airports located in Country "United States of America". 3-letter IATA code, for all other airports. Blank if not assigned.
- ICAO 4-letter: ICAO code. Blank if not assigned.
- Latitude: Decimal degrees, usually to six significant digits. Negative is South, positive is North.
- Longitude: Decimal degrees, usually to six significant digits. Negative is West, positive is East.
- Altitude: In feet.
- Timezone: Hours offset from UTC. Fractional hours are expressed as decimals, eg. India is 5.5.
- DST: Daylight savings time. One of E (Europe), A (US/Canada), S (South America), O (Australia), Z (New Zealand), N (None) or U (Unknown).
- Tz database time zone: Timezone in "tz" (Olson) format, eg. "America/Los_Angeles".
- Type: Type of the airport. Value "airport" for air terminals, "station" for train stations, "port" for ferry terminals and "unknown" if not known.
- Source: Source of this data. "OurAirports" for data sourced from OurAirports, "Legacy" for old data not matched to OurAirports (mostly DAFIF), "User" for unverified user contributions. In airports.csv, only source=OurAirports is included.
[Autoría] Openflights.org, http://openflights.org/
[Web original] Airport, airline and route data, http://openflights.org/data.html
[Formato] Tabla: csv (puntos).
[Resolución espacial / Escala] N/A
[Licencia] Libre para uso no comercial; para uso comercial necesita licencia (Open Database License).
[Descarga en origen] https://openflights.org/data.html
- Airports (Airports only).
- Airports-extended (Airports, train stations and ferry terminals, including user contributions).
[Descarga en local] N/A
[Extensión geográfica] En la imagen, aeropuertos.